Monday, April 25, 2011

JUICE CLEANSE & YOGA INTENSIVE

Every Spring I try to offer some kind of guided group opportunity for cleansing. I started this annual practice because I myself wanted to do a cleanse but did not want to feel isolated from the rest of the world for the week or like I had nobody to reach out to if I had questions or feelings to express. I did my first group cleanse in April of 2005 and I have led 7 groups since then, each one taking me deeper into my own practice and understanding of my body, as well as enhancing my knowledge and understanding of how to effectively lead the groups.

On May 1st, I will be teaming up with the amazing teachers at
GOOD YOGA in Greenpoint to offer an incredible opportunity for a Spring juice cleanse and yoga intensive.

We'll hold a group workshop and then host cleanse focused yoga classes daily, with an opportunity to purchase fresh juice daily from Green Pirate.

The goal of the workshop is to educate people about the process of cleansing, how
to safely and effectively let go of unwanted toxins yet stay nourished, and to provide structure and support for a successful Spring cleansing experience.


GUIDED JUICE CLEANSE & YOGA WORKSHOP
MAY 1st, 2011 - May 8th, 2011
w/ Deborah C. Smith and partner studio, GoodYoga
$50.00 per person
Register for the workshop through GoodYoga.


Guided Cl
eanse Experience includes:
- 3 hour Cleanse plenary workshop on Sunday, May 1st, 2011 (mandatory)
- Nutrition and Cleanse Educational Materials
- Weekly menu plan (personalized during the workshop)
- Juicing tips and samples
- post-cleanse 30 minute individual follow-up sessions with Deborah (May 11th- 18th)
**Yoga classes provided through Good Yoga not included in the cost of the workshop***
** Fresh Squeezed Juice is available for participants of the cleanse at a separate fee***

Please Email deborah@green-pirate.com with questions or visit http://www.goodyoganyc.com to find out about the yoga teachers and classes available.

*Pregnant women and anyone taking prescribed medications should consult their doctor before
embarking on a week-long detoxifying cleanse plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment