Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Classes and Private Sessions!

Yeah!! I just added two new pages to this blog: Classes, where you can learn about upcoming Holistic Health Classes and Private Sessions, where you can learn more about working with me as a private health coach.

Could a conversation about your diet or stress levels help set you back on track? Could you use some support around setting and attaining personal goals or do you just need a good therapeutic massage??

Everyone needs support in addressing their overall health and that's what I love to do! Check out my pages and links to my personal coaching website and contact me with any questions or to schedule a session.

I added Gift Certificates too! So now you can buy that special gift for somebody you love and know they will get something they can really use!

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment