Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Health & Sensuality

Greetings! I'm so excited to be hosting my first teleclass this evening with Cindy Neder-Highfield of Majestic Living. If you haven't already checked out the info on my "classes" page, please do so and join us tonight for the FREE teleclass.

Our topic is going to be health and sensuality. When we reached out to female friends and peers to find out what kind of information they were really craving, it was true across the board that women want to have a conversation about how sexuality and sensuality play a role in their health. In addition, they felt starved of a safe and authentic conversation about the health of their reproductive organs and how thier sensuality plays a role in their daily happiness.

As a holistic health practitioner and life coach, I have many conversations about this with my clients, but when I think back to times in my life where I have felt a safe platform for this conversation, I realized they were few and far between. I would like to change that, both for myself and for all women. Let's talk about sex? YES!, and the grounded and healthy way to treat yourself, your body, mind and soul in relation to this topic.


What are some foods that support the health of your reproductive organs?

What are some ways that you can let go of negative self image that is holding you back from feeling your best in your body where it's at right now??

Call in tonight and find out!
Visit Majestic Living's website to register for tonight's event and get the call in number!

I hope to hear you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment